We’re heading towards the darkest day of the year and that usually comes with some slowing down. The Buddhafield team will take a break over the Christmas and New Year period from 18th December, so we’re nearly in hibernation mode. However, it feels like a lot of the work in Buddhafield Base project is internal right now. We made big leaps in fundraising, events, team structure and processes over the summer and autumn. Now we’re preparing the ground and recharging the roots for an exciting year to come.
Here are just a few of the possibilities that we’re cooking in the cave of winter:
- A return to Buddhafield in the City – a fundraising event coming to Bristol in the spring.
- New leads and partnerships that are helping us to explore ethical grants and fundraising.
- A new share offer and updates coming in early 2024 for our existing shareholders.
- A return to Buddhafield Festival where we’ll keep singing the song of Base and meeting old and new friends of the project.
- Cultivating a presence at other, like-minded events throughout the year – partnerships with other communities who are pursuing the same values-driven beauty in the world that we are.
- Working with new folks and specialists to find the right property to meet all of our needs for Buddhafield Base.
And these are just the tip of the iceberg that we’re nurturing in these melting times. We’ll be back with regular posts in 2024 so do keep an eye out for our updates or sign up for the Buddhafield Base-specific newsletter here.
We appreciate the support of our community in 2023. Buddhafield is in the process of evolution from the magic we have co-created in the past 25 year towards the potential we see in Buddhafield Base for the next 250 years. The people – like you – that are involved are crucial to that vision. Thank you so much. We will bring even more folks together in 2024 to continue this incredible journey.
Sending love and metta to all beings.
Project Lead – Buddhafield Base